Your CPA membership benefits include services and CPA-negotiated discounts available only to CPA members. We're always looking for new benefits that will add value to your membership in CPA. Take advantage of these benefits! Join CPA Today!
Our members consistently rate these as our most valuable member benefits:
Free consultation on practice and ethical questions. Our Director of Professional Affairs and our Ethics Committee provide critical consultation and advice when you need it! If you have a question, please call 916-286-7979 and the CPA staff will refer you to the appropriate resource.
Free, 24 X 7 Professional Practice Tools and Resources provides information in more than 30 topic areas, from Audits and Billing to Telepsychology and Worker’s Comp.
Free CE Credits for each issue of the California Psychologist, our bi-monthly magazine that is also a member benefit. Read back-issues of the CP, then take the quizzes for your CE credits!
Free listing in the CPA Locator Service! The listing is available to consumers and to your colleagues. Just update your member profile and be sure to check the box that indicates you would like to be listed!
Other Exclusive Benefits for CPA Members:
Business Services for Your Practice!
- Credit card processing for your practice or business with Affinipay Merchant Solutions, CPA's preferred partner for this service. No set up fees, no minimum monthly fees, and no annual fees--and they can individualize billing for your group practice or business!
- Web site design with TherapySites, CPA's preferred partner. Does the look of your website need refreshing? Better features? Search Engine Optimization? Or do you need to build your first professional website?
- Legislative Update - Your practice is governed and regulated in Sacramento. Follow the bills, the events and the people who directly impact your ability to practice in California; monthly.
CE and Discounts (20-30%) discounts on all CPA-sponsored CE programs
- Annual Trust Risk Management Workshops - one in Northern California and one in Southern California.
- CPA’s Annual Convention – three to four days of expert speakers, workshops, exhibits and networking.
- Specialty Practice Programs – by CPA’s Divisions, e.g., Primary Care, Addiction Medicine, Neuropsychology, Psychopharmacology, Diversity and Social Justice
- CE Record Keeping - CPA's Office of Professional Development automatically tracks and records all CE credits earned through us and you have direct access to that record 24X7. If you want to integrate this with your non-CPA CE credits, subscribe to CPA's CE Banking Service. Members receive a 60% discount.
The APA Office of Continuing Education in Psychology, in collaboration with the California Psychological Association, is now webcasting its Clinician’s Corner workshop nationally. These 3-hour workshops feature leading practitioners and scholars working in key areas of professional practice; all workshops include CE credits. Details Here!
Psychotherapy.net offers a 15% discount on two streaming video subscription services. Get instant access to 200+ videos with expert clinicians demonstrating the most widely used approaches to counseling and psychotherapy. Use SUB15CPA as your code when purchasing a subscription. Details Here!
The ZUR Institute provides a variety (140+) of online courses to include most of the required special courses for initial licensure. When registering for a class, enter CPA88 as your code for a 10% discount. Details Here!
Professional Psych Seminars and CPA’s Division VIII (Neuropsychology) partnered to create two neuropsychology webinars using presentations from the Advances in Neuropsychology Conference. You can access these webinars and more Details Here!
Take advantage of these benefits! Join CPA Today!