CPA Advertising Information
ADVERTISING IN "THE CALIFORNIA PSYCHOLOGIST" MAGAZINE
Please view our 2017 rates. If you would like to place a display ad in "The California Psychologist" Magazine, please contact Diana Granger at 530-642-0111 or email@example.com. To place a classified ad in the California Psychologist, please view our order form.
WEBSITE BANNER ADVERTISING
Prices are monthly. There are no additional pay-per-click fees. If you order a banner ad on any specific page it will remain there for the paid for time, for all to see, at all times. You must provide the banner.
- CPA Home Page Rotating Banner Placement: $250 per month
- All Custom Internal Pages: $400 per month
- Home Page and Internal Pages: $475 per month
270 pixels wide x 180 pixels high
JPG or GIF files preferred. No animated graphics accepted.
10% off if three months pre-paid
15% off if six months pre-paid
25% off if one year pre-paid
(Per month banner change included)
Advertisements or ads linking to sites with material deemed “objectionable” by the California Psychological Association will not be accepted. The California Psychological Association advertising policies regarding discrimination apply to website banner and classified ads as well. Please review these policies before placing an order for any advertisement.
For more information, please contact Diana Granger at 530-622-6033 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING
Prices are monthly. Advertisements are posted upon receipt. View the classified section HERE.
$25 for every 35 words or portion thereof. All classified ad copy will be accepted typewritten via email only. No advertisements will be taken over the phone. No exceptions. As a CPA membership benefit, CPA members may post one classified ad per month free of charge, excluding job postings. Please email ads to Patricia VanWoerkom at email@example.com. Payment must be made by credit card when the ad is posted to the website.
If you would like to post a job listing or resume, please visit our new Online Career Center here, as different rates apply.
If you are advertising a continuing education course, the advertisement must state the source and status of the credit at the time the ad is submitted. Psychologists and those who imply they are a psychologist must include their license number when advertising on the California Psychological Association’s website. Psychologists who, by state law, are not required to be licensed (i.e. academic, out of state and not practicing in California), must include an appropriate credential.
CE EVENT CALENDAR ADVERTISING
15,000 licensed California psychologists are looking for a single site resource – a single calendar –
to help them find approved CE courses to take and use towards their license renewal.
CPA has a well-established, user friendly, state-wide CE event calendar with unhindered access to
all mental health professionals.
- $50 for a month long listing for up to three events for CPA OPD Approved CE Providers.
- $75 for a month long listing for up to three events for APA Approved CE Sponsors.
- 10% discount for 3 month contracts, paid in advance.
- 15% discount for 6 month contracts, paid in advance.
- If an APA Sponsor or CPA Provider purchases a quarter-page or larger display advertisement in The California Psychologist magazine, they will also receive a free month of calendar advertising. (Given print media lead times, this generally will mean the calendar listing would run the month before the magazine is published providing three months of exposure for the CE event.)
We can also provide traffic data to both the events calendar as a whole and to your specific event.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, please download Calendar Advertising Contract and Policies and contact: Patricia VanWoerkom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916 286-7979, ext 101.